WEEK: 43 (304 days old!)
WEIGHT: 18.7 lbs (at last Dr. visit on May 31st)
LENGTH: 29"...I don't think they measured her right, tho.
HEAD: 18.5 in. (98th percentile) LOL
MILESTONES: It's official, she can CRAWL and pull her self up onto things and it is PRECIOUS! She has 4 teeth now, two of which you knew about...and the two NEW ones, are....the fangs! Yes...she is a vampire baby. She knows the sign for "more" and uses it....a LOT!
SLEEPING: She's still all over the place, but she's been blessing me with early bedtimes for the most part (between 7-9pm) YES!!!!! and early wake up times about 7am...which I LIKE! But it's really hit or miss...each day is a new day. And a new schedule LOL
VISITS/OUTINGS: I love taking Lailah to the Chef's Market on Thursday nights. I go with Jordan if he's up to it, or just me and her, slung on my hip in my ringsling. Everyone loves her. <3 And Lailah loves ALLLLLL the dogs. We HAVE to get a puppy soon. :D
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Lailah loves to crawl around independently and she particularly likes crawling over to her jumper and a stool we have next to the jumper, and pull her self up and baby booty bounce while holding on. LOL its hilarious. And she laughs and laughs and smiles, just to let you know that she's having a great time. <3
MOMMY FEELS: IN LOVE! Lailah blows my mind. But I'm also wondering...when o' when, do we have baby #2?!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: More signs...walking...and more of this amazing personality she is developing. She is SUCH a happy baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment