Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A couple of pictures to share...

So I've had many requests to share photos of my ever growing belly...I was hesitant because I'm like..."What is baby? What is just a big...fart?" It was hard to tell the two apart. While I am eating wheat and even dairy (with the help of digestive enzymes, because they put me in a lot of pain if I don't) I've noticed my bloating is insane, but now I just embrace the fact that people except a bump..and so..I'll eat it and just be happy with my belly. I've heard some pretty funny comments thus far...

1. "Your face is getting pudgy!"
2. "WOW! You are getting chubby."
3. "You're BIG!"

Question...are people retarded? Just a thought? Ok...here are the pics. (click on them for a zoomed in view!)
 
 
Oh and just a little F.Y.I...I fabulous client of mine is giving me this crib within the next month or so....SO AWESOME! Thank you so much, Lisa.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...